Sunday, March 25, 2012

Exciting Week(s)

We've got a busy week leading up to our break next week.  Please don't forget that the PTA is sponsoring the book fair this week.  We previewed the fair Friday, and several students have long wish lists!  I will remind you that sales tax will be added to all purchases.  Sorry about that.

Then Thursday night is the spaghetti supper and music program.  The first seating begins at 5:30.  If you are planing on eating, be sure to send in your reservation and money.  Our students will then perform at 7:15.  I hope to see everyone there!

Also, just a reminder of our trip to Huntsville.  We need you to send in the permission slip as soon as possible.  Any parent planning on attending with us needs to fill out the Pencil Partner volunteer form for the background check.

And finally, starting 3:01 Friday afternoon we begin our Spring Break.  No April Fool's joke there!  I hope that everyone has a wonderful week off.  Feel free to leave comments here throughout the week letting us know what all you are doing!  Have a great two weeks everyone!

6 comments:

Linh said...

I am going to help my parents at there nail shop

Anonymous said...

Kentucky 102 Ohio St 100
Big Blue Yeah!

Anonymous said...

I think Kentucky is going to win it all, beating Kansas 98-56. Go Wildcats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mikey said...

I'm going to miss my best class I had ever had witch is 4th grade

Anonymous said...

Brandon said, Go wildcats!!Go beat kentucky.

P.S(True0

AVESTA said...

hi ms.k I am at my friends house