Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Happy Halloween!

I apologize for the length of time between posts.  Things have been very busy lately and the blog is one thing that has been placed on the back burner.  No longer!  I will have a TIMES LINE update posted within a few days, as well as posts of students in their costumes from tomorrow night.  If you want your child to be included in that photo spread, please email me a photo and I'll get those up ASAP.

I was out of school yesterday for the first time.  The guest teacher had nothing but nice things to say about the class.  I am very proud of how well they represented themselves.  I know how capable they are, and now others are seeing it, too!  I hope to use the next few days to catch up on the grading from yesterday and will open up Gradespeed for this new nine weeks by Saturday. 

Thank you to 1 and 6's moms for donating extra water for us for the Fun Run on Friday, and also to 3's mom for letting us borrow a cooler.  Remember that pizza will be provided for lunch Friday, but students will need to bring in a drink and any other snacks.  If you would like to send in any other items for a Fall celebration, Friday is the time for that as well!

Look for notes to come home confirming conference times.  Hopefully you already received an e-mail.  Have a wonderful evening and be sure to check back in here very soon for updates!

No comments: