Monday, April 29, 2013

We Survived TCAP!

As I said in today's newsletter, I am very proud of how hard the students worked last week.  They appeared to be very confident, and I am sure they did the best they could.  That is all we can ask.  Well done!

There are many things coming up on our schedule during these last few weeks of school.  (Can you believe it is almost over?!)  Check out our calendar for May--

May 1--DIBELS reading end of year assessment
May 6--Tour of Oliver
May 8--Sounds Reading Club trip to the ballpark
May 10--final payments due for Mammoth Cave
May 14--CRA math end of year assessment
May 17--Field Day
May 22--Mammoth Cave
May 23--4th grade Walk Off
May 24--half day/last day

I'll add to this as I know more.

1 comment:

Mikey said...

Ms. K how come this year they get to go to Mammoth Cave and we went to Huntsville Space Center