Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Fun Run

Because of the construction a Oliver Middle, Shayne is without Internet access so I am not able to easily check or respond to email during the day as I have to rely on my phone. Anyway, I thought this might be the easiest way to share some info about next week.

Next Thursday, October 31, our school will participate in the annual Fun Run fundraiser. Donation envelopes went home before break if you plan to collect donations.

Lunch for the students that day will be cheese and pepperoni pizza. If your child cannot or does not eat pizza, you will need to send in a lunch for that day.  Each student will need to bring a drink for their lunch. If you want to send a snack or dessert for your child, please feel free. Also, if you will be here helping with Fun Run, you are invited to come and have some pizza with us!  All of this will be in next week's newsletter, but I thought a heads up might help.

Thanks so much.

No comments: