Tuesday, August 5, 2014

It's a New Year!

Where does the summer go?  I feel like it was just yesterday I sent the old group of soon-to-be 4th graders on to their summer vacations.  We had packed the room up, ready for the big move, and now we are approaching the first day of a new school year.  Time sure does fly!

For my new students and parents, WELCOME!  This is a place to check in for quick updates and announcements.  It is also a place where student work will be posted from time to time.  You can leave messages and keep up with one another, too!  I am looking forward to meeting everyone and getting started on this new year.  I am excited about teaming with Mrs. Mc; I'm really excited about focusing my teaching on math and science!  I love math and science!!  I think we are in for a great year!

For my old students, I wish you the best of luck this year!  You are going to do great and make us all so proud.  Just because you are in different classrooms, you're still mine!  Have a great year.  Please be sure to say hi when you see me, even though you are a big, bad 4th grader now!

No comments: